Vitro Architectural Glass (formerly PPG Glass) is the largest glass producer in the Western Hemisphere.
Now operating under Vitro S.A.B. de C.V.—Latin America’s leading glass manufacturer and a global company exclusively committed to growing its core glass business—architects, glazing contractors, fabricators and window manufacturers can expect accelerated research and development efforts in addition to greater capacity in years to come.
To learn more, visit www.vitro.com/further
Vitro Architectural Glass is backed by two globally proven legacies in commercial glass manufacturing: PPG Glass and Vitro. It all started in 1883,
when the foundations of these two historic glass companies began to take shape. Over the next century, both companies would evolve to become glass
industry leaders in their own right.
Learn more about our history.
Alongside our sister company and fellow former PPG business, Pittsburgh Glass Works (a leading supplier of automotive glass with more than 100 distribution branches throughout North America), we fully embrace the realization of Vitro’s corporate values. These values have been integral to the success of our architectural glass business for decades—even prior to our latest evolution.
Vitro Architectural Glass is committed to environmental sustainability. Throughout its history, Vitro Glass has continually raised the bar, becoming the first company to achieve Cradle to Cradle®
Certification for its entire collection of architectural glasses and recently, publishing North America’s first third-party-verified Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) for architectural glass.
Vitro Architectural Glass currently operates five float lines and five glass coaters in the United States, including four MSVD coaters—the sixth U.S. coater (and fifth U.S. MSVD coater) will be operational in early 2018 upon completion of
a new jumbo MSVD glass coater in Wichita Falls, Texas. This milestone will bring Vitro’s enterprise-wide total to seven glass coaters, including six in the U.S. and one non-MSVD coater in Mexico.